A few new layouts

Today I took pictures of all of the layouts I have completed for Ava's scrapbook. I couldn't believe how many I had done. It didn't seem like that many when they were in the album, but when they were scattered all over the table it was a huge pile. I still have a pile of events to scrapbook, but I at least I have a little bit from each month since she was born.

It isn't taking me as long to scrapbook pages as it used to. I used to obsess over each layout and get nowhere. I also used to avoid using patterned paper I really, really liked because I wanted to save it for something really special as sometimes finding the same paper at the scrapbook store on a later visit is impossible. Now I just go with it. If I hate it, I either keep moving things around until it works or I get over it and move onto the next. For example - I'm not big on "On the move" below. I don't know what it is that I don't like, but I just don't. I think the problem is that I messed up some journaling down the left side of the pictures and had to cover it with the strip of flower stickers. I might try to recreate it at some point but I am leaving it for now.

I know that a lot of you who are reading my blog aren't scrapbookers, but it gives you an idea what you can do with your pictures.

Here are some new ones:

Nine in nine out

Paper: patterned paper A2Z Essentials, Whisper White Stampin' Up cardstock, Chocolate Chip

Stamps: Michaels $1.50 stamp

Ink: Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy, versamark

Accessories: Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Creative Memories circle cutter, clear embossing powder, uniball white signo gel pen

............................................................................................................

Dada

Paper:
vanilla cardstock unknown, patterned paper Chatterbox, Whisper White Stampin' Up cardstock

Stamps: Michaels $1.50 stamps

Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue, versamark

Accessories: Creative Memories circle cutter, clear embossing powder, brads, Basic Grey chipboard shape, Basic Black and Rose Red Stampin' Write markers, lined paper, uniball white signo gel pen

............................................................................................................

On the move

Paper: patterned paper unknown, Perfect Plum (photo corners), Whisper White Stampin' Up cardstock

Ink: Whisper White craft ink

Accessories: Heidi Swapp and Making Memories chipboard letters, Bazzill silk flower, Making Memories plastic page pebble, 1/2" circle punch, Stickopotamus stickers, lined paper, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, uniball white signo gel pen

Comments

Melissa said…
I love all of your layouts, Jen! They are all so different from one another and are so creative. I can't wait until Ava is older and she can look through her scrapbook to see all of the time you spent. She will be amazed!
Anonymous said…
Hi Jen you are amazing!!!
Such creativity.