Day 6 {meltdowns}

I got a late start to take pictures for day six but the kids did not disappoint. Once again let's let the pictures tell you about day number six. Did I mention that I am very glad that day six is over? Here's the deal:

Not everyone had a good hair day...



There were a lot of theatrics...





and a few tantrums.





There was a tender moment shared by brothers as they admired a hockey stick...



Which abruptly ended when Owen placed Ethan in a headlock...



and pulled his hair.



Oh and Ava and I made cookies. Not important to the above goings on, but it happened all the same.



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Chreamps said…
I love looking at all your photo's with your comments - so precious - bad day maybe but with the cookies it ended on a sweet note!
Darediva said…
Great sequence of the kids...and cookies!
Shannon said…
Love it! Your kids make me laugh. The boys are just the cutest little men ever.
Unknown said…
I totally love seeing your pics and comments! So sorry that they didn't have the best of day...and ours usually involve a few tears and tantrums as well...but cookies always make things better!
Melly said…
I totally love seeing your pics
Melissa said…
Great pictures, Jen! I will have to print the hockey stick pictures for Uncle Craig - he'll love them!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting these. It keeps me up to date with the little critters since I never get to see them. They're even cute having a tantrum!
Anonymous said…
I absolutely love your 365 project - especially when put up stuff like this. Your kids are the cutest things ever - good days AND bad. :)
And the cookies didn't look too shabby, either...