New creative team layouts

I promise this is my last post for the night. I'm calling it a night after this. Chrissy has come out with a new set of templates that will be released in the Elemental Scraps store tomorrow (today now, I guess...). The new set is called Angielicious 4 and I have really enjoyed working with the templates so far.

Which reminds me - did I mention that I've been asked to stay on as a member of Chrissy's creative team? I am so excited as I love her stuff.

Here are two layouts made with the new set:

Look Who's Walking



Template: Angielicious 4 set, template #2 by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Kit: Stealing Prince Charming by Traci Reed at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Alphabet: Tango Bango by Melissa Bennett at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Font: Pea Natalie

Be Mine Valentine



Template: Angielicious 4 set, template #4 by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Background: Build it Yourself Life 365 add on kit by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers
Alphabet: letters from the Life 365 Build it Yourself add on kit
Elements: "Valentine", text circle, heart with arrow, my sweetheart, etc. from Hodge Podge Life 365 add on kit
Papers: Chocolate Kisses by Julia Makotinsky at Little Dreamer Designs

Make sure you keep an eye on Chrissy's blog as she will be posting Template Freebie #14 tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow - these layouts are gorgeous. keep it coming!