Day 125 {at the park}

Not a whole lot to report today. It was a work day for me and we didn't get out to take pictures at lunch. When I got home after work, my mom and dad went on a walk with the kids and I. Here's a shot of Owen at the park. Look familiar?



I took a lot of teasing at work today for my teardrop picture from yesterday. Apparently somebody -- JANIE -- didn't think it looked like a tear. Later in the day Janie went on a trip down memory lane where the following gentlemen were given the key descriptor of "dreamy":



I think the only thing we can really conclude from this is that Janie obviously needs glasses. :P

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Janie/Karen said…
I can't believe you don't think Bobby Sherman and Shawn Cassidy are not dreamy!!! When I was younger (a few years ago) they were it! Were you able to find a Bobby Sherman song?? I don't think I was alone in thinking the blue zephyr did not look like a tear drop. Great shot but no tear drop!
Erika said…
Great shot of Owen at the park! It looks so funny with the blue plastic framing his cute smile.
Maike said…
What a great shot of Owen!!!
Anonymous said…
Good Morning Girl! You have ONLY 9 lbs yo go!!!! THat is so doable;-) The Pics are cute the past and present ;-) I did my class yesterdaay and WOW my ass got kicked. But to my surprise I am not that sore ;-) off to the gym this morning for my cardio make little goals and you will be proud of yourself!! Upload some awesome upbeat tunes and go for it girl!!
tconlan said…
LOVE the park pic! I can't believe how great the lighting is even through the hole! awesome!
Anonymous said…
Who's Bobby Sherman and Shawn Cassidy?
listgirl said…
OMG Shaun Cassidy... I used to love him! I love that photo with the face through the hole!

Congrats on the weight loss, that's so awesome!
Sujomi said…
Yea for your weight loss - I've been working on that too. I've been refraining on the scale photo 'cause I'm afraid I'll jinx myself.

I was never a big Shawn Cassidy fan, Paul Michael Glaser was more my style!