Day 350 {it finally happened}

Well, it happened. I'd like to say it didn't and I can lie and say that I didn't, but I missed a day. Yes, you can gasp or a profanity can fly out of your mouth because I know one flew out of mine. After weeks of running around at full blast being crazy at work, going to Christmas events and trying to finish the Christmas shopping, I missed a day.

Last night when I got home I was beat. After the kids went to bed I called it a night at 9:30. I put off taking a picture all day and then it slipped my mind and I fell asleep and forgot to take a picture. Oh well. I'll get over it. 350 days down, 15 to go. I'll dust myself off and move on.



Thanks for looking!

Comments

thanks Jen, i really needed that!
awesome pictures as usual !
sorry to pressured you to post.But i love your pictures!
i hope i didn't interrupt your schedule to much.
your a wonderful person and a pleasure to know!
Your pictures are amazing !
thank you for introducing me to and inspiring me to excel at photography and for being my muse
(any goddess presiding over a particular art.)
according to dictionary.com
that's what you are to me.
well i think your an inspiration to me and many others , at very least and i hope i inspire you to with my pictures one day.
thanks for all your wonderful pictures and all the time you give to everything that you love
Jason Roberts
Unknown said…
Best wishes for a peaceful Christmas for you and your families!
Sheri said…
Jen, I am sure it was hard when you realized you missed a day...I've been pretty close myself! I love what Jason R wrote...it is so true, you're an inspiration to so many...I know you have been to me and for that I am truly thankful :)

So are you doing Project 365 in 2010? I haven't decided yet...not sure I can pull it off with working 5 days a week!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! Talk to you soon!