Creative Team {layouts}

I finally had some time to scrapbook over the holidays and got some layouts done. I've decided the best way for me to catch up on 2009's Project 365 layouts is to work my way backwards. I still have a lot of catching up to do, but that's the beauty of regular blogging - the stories are waiting for me whenever I get the chance to work on it.

Here are some new layouts as well as some from a few months ago that I never got around to posting. Thanks for looking!


Week Fifty One & Week Fifty Two
Template: from the new Photo a Day 3 set by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Kit: Winter Radiance by Julia Makotinsky at Little Dreamer Design
Alphabet: Glitzy Alpha from Weeds & Wildflowers Design
Fonts: Amertype BT Md, Pea Hannah Vanilla



Time to Celebrate
Template: Freebie Template 30 by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Elements: Conversation Piece, Birthday Booya and Peace on Earth by CD Muckosky at Little Dreamer Designs
Border: Life 365 by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers
Paper: Hoopla Confetti Papers by Tiffany Tillman at Little Dreamer Designs
Font: Pea Valerie



My Little Prince
Template: Freebie 38 by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Kit: Me Robot and Stealing Prince Charming from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Alphabet: Jelly Bean Toes by CD Muckosky at Little Dreamer Designs
Font: Pea Hannah Vanilla



My Favourite Photo
Template: Freebie Template 34 by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Kit: Capture the Moment Collab by Kate Hadfield & Designs by Lili at The Lilypad
Alphabet: Peppermint Ice by Kaye Winiecki at The Lilypad
Font: AmerType Md BT



Everyday Moment
Template: Get 'Em Scrapped template set by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Kit: Capture the Moment Collab by Kate Hadfield & Designs by Lili at The Lilypad
Elements: Jot & Date by Kaye Winiecki at The Lilypad
Font: AmerType Md BT



Best Friends Forever
Template: Liftin' Kellie template set by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Kit: Happy Go Lucky by Shabby Princess
Elements: Jot & Date by Kaye Winiecki at The Lilypad
Alphabet: Peppermint Ice by Kaye Winiecki at The Lilypad
Font: Pea Valerie

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Rochelle said…
You are so go gifted at digital scrapbooking! I love the designs, but also the vibrance of each page. Keep up the amazing work, it's truly inspirational.
Unknown said…
wow.... wonderful pages!

Have a nice weekend!
Sheri said…
As always Jen, your layouts are amazing!! I have you to blame for me buying new stuff :) You're truly an inspiration!