f

Day 6 {burger king}

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Yep. This is as exciting as today got. It was a full day and I finally got a chance to eat lunch late. The leftovers in the fridge weren't sounding that appealing, so it became a BK day. The difference between this and two years ago? I would have eaten bad things like this 4-5 times a week. This is a once every few weeks thing now and when I eat it that is my meal for the day as I am stuffed for the rest of the day.



That's it for today. I'm keeping it simple at this point to keep it more manageable. Thanks for looking!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, 6 January 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Day 6 {burger king}”

Mara said...

looks yummy.. I bet it was.. I started my training yesterday. yeah I can't wait to see how things will be in a few months or so ;-)

Flohbock said...

mhmmm yummy! :)