the month of april $

It happened again. I fell behind on my Project 365 layouts. Fortunately it isn't that big of a deal anymore. I'm finding that they really don't take that long anymore now that I am scrapbooking by month instead of week. I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank goodness I blog almost every day or I would never remember half of the stories to capture in my layouts.

I'm not sure I love these, but I wanted to do something cute and "doodley". This is what I came up with:













Templates: P365: Simple Solutions April template set
Alphabet: Luv Song by CD Muckosky
Elements: Birthday Booya, Conversation Piece, Simple Pleasures, Dreams Take Flight, Garden Party, Graphies and Splatz Mats by CD Muckosky
Border: Life 365 kit by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers
Paper: Life 365 kit by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers, Sketchbook Pages II by Kate Hadfield at The Lily Pad
Font: Pea Hannah Rocky Road

Comments