day 1 - here we go again $

A couple of weeks ago I started thinking about project 365. Did I want to do it again? Was there an alternative to it that would be less work and a little more manageable? I thought about project 52 where you take one picture a week. Nah, that wasn't going to work. Not enough pictures and memories. Project 12 was another alternative, which involves taking 12 pictures on the twelfth of each month. Still not enough memories.

So basically, I decided to do what I was going to do all along - go for a three peat. Anybody who has done this project knows that once you get started, it's hard to stop. It's a way of life and it's an addiction.

So...here we go again. I hope you'll stick around this year. The subjects are willing...sort of.



And the kids are back and crazier than ever.



So without further adieu, I give you: year three, day one. A fresh new start.



I spent the day painting the hallway. The cost to return the hallway to its former glory? $80.



If you look closely, you can see a small smudge to the right of Ava's door. Less than 12 hours later I had to scrub the wall with toothpaste because somebody had already written on the wall with pen. WHERE ARE ALL OF THESE ART AND WRITING SUPPLIES COMING FROM?!

Anyway, the hall looks good as new. Well, almost.



Comments