day 98 - boys are from mars and girls are from venus

While setting up the loot bags for tomorrow's birthday party, I accidentally snapped a few of the glow in the dark bracelets while putting the plastic connectors on the ends. No big deal - I gave them to the kids thinking it would be something fun for them to take to bed. Something to glow on their little wrists as they peacefully fell asleep.

WHAT IS IT WITH BOYS?!?!




Two dollar store bracelets, destroyed. Four little hands washed with soap and two little mouths rinsed out with water.

The other two bracelets, intact - firmly in Ava's grasp as she lay fast asleep in her bed.



I guess I can't complain. At least the neon fluid will disappear on its own. Other creative adventures, not so much.

Comments

Photography said…
hehe that's boys for you! Though I think our girls may have been like that :-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
haha, the joys of boys!
Never a dull moment with boys in the house!