Happy Friday! Here's my shot for Fabulous Friday.
My little Ava loves Robert Munsch books and knows many of them off by heart. One of her favourites is Mortimer. Last night at bedtime I could hear her in her room reciting it by heart and singing "Clang Clang Rattle Bing Bang, Gonna make my noise all day!" at the top of her lungs.
The sun was setting and she was lying in the middle of her bed with her book:
So that's mine for this week. Now I want to see your shots! Once again there isn't a theme - just whatever screams fabulous to you.
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
Good luck!!! Linky closes Sunday night and the top five will be posted Monday night.
share this on::