f

day 129 - back at it baby

Monday, 9 May 2011

The past seven weeks have been the hardest of my life. I wouldn't wish what I went through on anybody.

It's very hard to start all over again. I'll spare you the whole "when one door closes" song and dance and say this: If you are going to start all over again, working for one of Canada's Top 100 Employers is a pretty nice place to start.

Today was day one. I am very fortunate and very grateful.



To my friends who helped me through this time, thank you. I couldn't have gotten through this without you.

And to the others who lost their job the same day I did, I wish you all the best.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
3 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, 9 May 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “day 129 - back at it baby”

Checco said...

CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR!!! WELL DESERVED!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Andrea said...

Congrats Jen! What are you doing now?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen. Never easy starting a new job, but it won't take you long to get settled and make good friends. What great news. So happy to hear it. xo
Charlene