day 129 - back at it baby

The past seven weeks have been the hardest of my life. I wouldn't wish what I went through on anybody.

It's very hard to start all over again. I'll spare you the whole "when one door closes" song and dance and say this: If you are going to start all over again, working for one of Canada's Top 100 Employers is a pretty nice place to start.

Today was day one. I am very fortunate and very grateful.



To my friends who helped me through this time, thank you. I couldn't have gotten through this without you.

And to the others who lost their job the same day I did, I wish you all the best.

Comments

Checco said…
CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR!!! WELL DESERVED!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
Andrea said…
Congrats Jen! What are you doing now?
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Jen. Never easy starting a new job, but it won't take you long to get settled and make good friends. What great news. So happy to hear it. xo
Charlene