fabulous friday - top five and a winner!

Thanks for another week of amazing and inspiring images everyone! I hope you had a fantastic weekend (long weekend for those of you from Canada). Here are my favourites for this week. As usual it was a very hard choice.

This shot by Nadege is beautiful. The processing is awesome and beautifully done.



This photo is from a really cute series by Melanie. The shots are so cute and I like the Instagram effect she has on them.



I'm really enjoying Miggy's work. You should really check out her entire post. All of the shots are beautiful.



I love this shot by Kim Young. What a great capture!



And the winner of Fabulous Friday is...Ashley Sisk:



This photo is one of a series of photos taken during a peaceful protest. The whole series is incredible.

Thanks everyone! I hope you'll play along this coming Friday.

Feel free to grab your buttons winners!




Comments

Ashley Sisk said…
Oh gosh - thanks so much for selecting my photo (or series). Those photos were taken from my heart.
Rachelle said…
WOW. Beautiful selections. All very talented photographers.
Melanie said…
OMGoooooodness! Thank you so so much! I can't beleive I was one of your favs, out of all these amazing photos! Such an honor Jennifer!
Miggy said…
Thanks for selecting me as top 5!! I love that you enjoy my work =)
Kim Stevens said…
Ooooh, all of these are great - Love, love Ashley's photo!!
Nadege, said…
Thank you so much for selecting my photo for your top 5. I love the other selections too.