Every once in a while you find yourself in the right place at the right time. Today I found myself in that situation.
I have been away all week for work. On Tuesday, I was standing on the side of the road, camera in hand, and I heard a deafening noise. I had no idea what it was, but it was a damn good thing I had my camera around my neck.
It's not every day you see the Snowbirds come out of nowhere and fly over your head in diamond formation.
I didn't have time to adjust my iso so the fact that this was shot at a very high iso kills my buzz a bit, but I'll give myself a pass this time.
Just a reminder of the rules:
1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. The picture has been taken during the past week and it can be a picture you have posted earlier in the week.
3. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!
6. By linking up you are okay with me re-posting your photo here if you are chosen for the top five.
Now let me see your shots! Have a wonderful Canada Day weekend everyone!
share this on::