day 126 - you spin me right round baby right round

For years I've been looking for a merry-go-round to use for a photo shoot. To be able to focus on my subject with the world spinning by in the background. I haven't been able to find one and assumed that they had all been done away with due to liability. Then last night on our way through Mount Forest I spotted one.

Of course now it turns out they are still all over the place and I should have told more people I was looking for one. Apparently I've been looking in all the wrong places.

It was so much fun watching the kids play on equipment that I used to play on when I was a kid.

day126

The next series of pictures makes me laugh...and want to throw up. But Owen and I had fun. It was like reliving my childhood. In short spins with long breaks in between. Dear god am I getting old.

day126_8
day126_7
day126_6

Comments