day 133 - (not in a van) down by the river

You know, I don't have a story here for once. Today was just a really nice day. We sat by the mighty Conestoga River and watched the duck races. We didn't win, but at least we didn't have to haul thousands of ducks out of the water afterward (sorry about your luck, Grandad).

Come to think of it, I didn't have to pull any of my kids out of the water either so that's a double win right there.

day133
day133_2day133_9
day133_8

After the race it was off to one of my favourite spots - Maggie's house. This month's challenge for camera club is wood and flowers and I found myself in the zone as we wandered around.

day133_7

day133_4

day133_5


day133_6day133_3

Thanks for a great day, Mags!

Comments

johnpeterjohn said…
look @ that honey bee snap is is so sweet:)

Preschool Math Games for Kids