New cards

I've been making some new cards in the evening after Ava goes to sleep as I kill time until Grey's Anatomy on Thursday night. The card making keeps my mind off of the "they couldn't possibly kill off Meredith, could they?" debate that is going on in my head.

Here they are:

Wild Birthday Shaker Card

Stamps: Wild About You, It's Your Birthday, Simple Shapes, Paisley
Cardstock:
Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: White craft pad, Real Red, Summer Sun
Accessories:
Real Red and Always Artichoke markers, white signo gel pen, stamp-a-ma-jig, white organdy Stampin' Up ribbon, Cricut scalloped circle, seed beeds, dimensionals, acetate sheet

............................................................................................................

Baby Congrats

Stamps: I'm Here, Play on Words, Paisley
Cardstock:
Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Accessories:
Cricut scalloped circle, Michael's ribbon, white signo gel pen

............................................................................................................

Wild About Birthdays

Stamps: It's Your Birthday, Wild About You, Paisley
Cardstock:
Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean, Loves Me Designer Paper
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Accessories:
Pretty in Pink marker, Cricut scalloped circle, Michaels ribbon, Light Pink Stampin' Up ribbon, white signo gel pen, stamp-a-ma-jig, silver brads

............................................................................................................

If you are getting started in stamping or are just looking for some fun stamps to play with, my current favourites are the Paisley background stamp and the Wild About You set from Stampin' Up. The paisley stamp goes with everything and the Wild About You set works for all occasions. Stampin' Up products were used to make these cards. I also use them for a lot of my scrapbooking pages. If you want to learn more, check out my sister's blog. She usually holds classes once a month and teaches us a lot of great techniques.

Comments

Sheri said…
Jen, your cards are awesome! I love the colour combinations and the "Wild About You" and "I'm Here" stamp sets! I am adding them to my wish list! That elephant is just too cute!
Jennifer said…
Thanks, Sheri! You'll love both sets - they are great. Lately I'm into the bright colours. You are going to love card making once you get into it. You will be hooked like the rest of us. :)
Anonymous said…
A day in the life of Ava is one of my favourites.
You always manage to capture so much expression with your photos.
She is so adorable!!!
Love
Nana