New layouts

Here are a couple of new layouts. The Duckie one was inspired by a layout in the new Creating Keepsakes magazine. It was fun - I finger painted the title (haven't done that in a long time!) and I doodled the swirls and flowers. I also stitched on that layout with my sewing machine. It was the first time I stitched on one of my layouts.

Duckie

Paper: red cardstock unknown, Basic Grey Gypsy, Whisper White Stampin' Up cardstock, Creative Memories (orange)
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, Prismacolor pencil crayons, Gamsol, blending stump, sewing machine stitching, acrylic paint

............................................................................................................

Fashion Plate

Paper: patterned paper KI Memories (I think), Whisper White and Pixie Pink Stampin' Up Cardstock
Stamps: none
Ink: Whisper White Stampin' Up craft pad
Accessories: Stampin' Up embossing powder, Provo Craft stickers, computer journaling, corner rounder

Comments