Some more favourites and a new picture

Here are some more favourites of Ava. It's amazing to see how much she has changed. She was so tiny when she was born that nothing fit her for the first two weeks. We had a couple of tiny onesies that were still huge on her, so she wore them and we bundled her in blankets the rest of the time. The onesie she has on in the one picture was the first piece of clothing that actually fit her. It is sitting on the desk in my craft room as I plan to put it into a shadow box. I still can't believe she was small enough to wear it. I just wish I had more pictures of her in the hospital.

In the new picture, you can see she just isn't herself. It was taken just as she was getting her cold.



Comments

Anonymous said…
I woke up this morning to see that you had posted a picture of me with my dear little grandchild.
It made my day.
Thanks for being so special!