New layouts

Here are some recent layouts. I went to a crop night at a friend's house last night (thanks, Tamara), so I was able to get a lot done.

By the way - thanks everyone for your kind comments lately. It is greatly appreciated!

............................................................................................................

The Sweetest Eyes

Paper: teal cardstock unknown, patterned paper unknown
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Accessories: Cricut diecutter, dimensionals, 1/2, 3/4 & 1-3/8" circle punches, making memories page pebble, Creative Memories circle cutter, sticker unknown, fabric paint (although you can't see it), white ribbon, white signo gel pen
............................................................................................................

AKA Munch Bean

Paper:
pink cardstock unknown, patterned and green paper American Crafts, Whisper White Stampin' Up cardstock
Stamps: none
Ink:
none
Accessories: Bazzill silk flower, dollar store button, computer journaling, wavy trimmer, white signo gel pen

............................................................................................................

23 Hours Old

Paper:
pink cardstock unknown, patterned paper Basic Grey and Provo Craft, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Stampin' Up cardstock
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Accessories: Cricut diecutter

............................................................................................................

Sweet Chickies

Paper: patterned paper American Crafts (I think), Whisper White and Only Orange Stampin' Up cardstock
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Accessories: Cricut diecutter, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, computer journaling

............................................................................................................

Comments

Melissa said…
Beautiful, Jen! The way that you co-ordinate all of the elements of your layouts is fabulous! I will desperately be seeking your help when I get my Simply Scrappin' Kits!
Anonymous said…
Tamara's place must have something special about it. You made 4 awesome scrapbook pages in an evening! You were very productive and creative. I am waiting for "Classes by Jen" on scrapbooking. Beautiful pages and a beautiful subject!
Karen
Sheri said…
Beautiful layouts, Jen! Wow, four layouts in one evening - that's great! Maybe I need to attend or have my own crop, maybe I would get more scrapbooking done ;-)
Jennifer said…
Thanks, ladies. The only reason why I got that many layouts done (because as we all know, I am a talker) is that Ava had a nap earlier in the day and I was able to plan things out. I had everything organized - I picked the paper I wanted for each layout, figured out which embellishments I wanted, picked the pictures for the layout and printed them out and put it all in a plastic scrapbook envelope. Then all I had to do when I got there was trim my paper and photos to size and slap them together. I have used this process several times and it works really well. Thanks for your comments - you guys are the best! Mel - no sweat - I can help you. Although I know that whatever you make with the kits will be awesome. Karen - come over sometime and we will scrapbook. I know that there is no shortage of photos in your house either... :)