Ava and the tutu

Today started out much the same as any other day. I was surrounded by my favourite little beggars this morning at breakfast (Ava already had hers - she just has to follow Scarlett everywhere she goes). Luckily my camera was right there on the table.



Ava slept a little longer than usual this morning, allowing me to finish her new tutu.



She didn't seem to mind it and crawled around in it for a while.



Then Grandad arrived and turned it into a head dress. Ava was quite amused...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Okay - I know that I'm the aunt, and it's natural for me to be biased, but oh my goodness - is she not the most adorable kid in the whole wide world (bias or no bias) !?!?!? Love these pictures Jen - who's the crazy guy with the wild hair - are we really related to him???
helloalissah said…
Totally cute! Nice work on the tutu. My favorite part is the grand dad! What a riot! Beautiful pictures. I love following your blog.
-Alissa
Anonymous said…
Ava looks so cute in her tutu...and so does your Dad ;) Love the picture from behind of just Ava. Didn't realize that her hair was so long!
Karen