Double trouble

Sorry for the shortage of posts lately. Things have been really busy and I haven't had time to post anything new. We found out Friday that we are expecting twins in early March 2008! It was a bit of a shock to find out that not just one, but two babies are on the way so it's still sinking in. At this point we are told that the twins will most likely be identical, so Ava will be big sister to either two little girls or two little boys. Either way we are going to have our hands full with three kids under the age of two!

I'll keep you posted as things progress and I promise to post more pictures soon. Look for some new pictures tomorrow...

Comments

Melissa said…
WOOOHOOOOO!!! YIPPPEEEEE!!! HOOOORAAAAYYYYY!!! YAAAHOOOOOO!!!

(Can you tell that Auntie M is pumped already?)

How many sleeps 'til they get here??? :)
Anonymous said…
If your new additions are anything like your little Ava, you will be blessed.
She is smart, cute and adorable.
Wishing you health and happiness.
Mom
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!

Relax and get as much sleep as you can. You will need it! The time will go by fast and you will be blessed with two new bundles of joy.

Laurie
Sheri said…
Congratulations!!! Two new little ones will keep you busy! Ava is going to make a great big sister!

Wishing you all the best!

Sheri
Jennifer said…
Thanks everyone! We are very excited. It will be a lot of work, but totally worth it. Thanks for the well wishes!
Jennifer said…
Hi Jennifer,

CONGRATS on your GREAT new news!! :) My son turned two and a week later I had my daughterS! Twins are amazing, like any new baby! There is a great twins-list if you are interested... I could give you the info. Although I don't know you, I'm so happy for you and your family and wish you all the best. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me....
jennb0305@hotmail.com