Brothers

Here are a few pictures from today. I'd like to try this once more to see if I can get some better individual shots of Owen, but I think they turned out okay.

After a lot of pee and a bit of spit up, I give you today's pictures.

-------------------------

Ethan is on the left and Owen is on the right in the following three pictures...







Meet Ethan - born February 14th at 10:09 pm. Affectionately known as "Baby A". He was 5 lbs 11 oz and 19.5" long at birth.



Meet Owen - born February 14th at 10:18 pm. Affectionately known as "Baby B" and the little person kicking me in the ribs through the last month of my pregnancy. He was 4 lbs 10 oz and 19" long at birth.



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Shannon said…
Gorgeous Jen! I cannot wait to meet these little critters. We may try to come up this weekend but it will totally depend on the girls and their colds. They need to be completely over them before I come anywhere near the boys.
Melissa said…
Gorgeous! Handsomest little boys I've ever seen! These are beautiful pictures of them, Jen! What talent and what beautiful subjects!
Anonymous said…
Jen,
They are so cute!!!! I can't wait to meet them.
Love Auntie Gail
Sheri said…
Beautiful pictures Jen!! They are so very cute and such precious little boys! Besides the size difference they are so hard to tell apart! I hope all is going well :)