Heartbreaker & stud muffin

Here are some new pictures from yesterday. I dusted off my studio equipment after letting it collect dust since the summer. I had forgotten how much fun they are but what a pain they are to set up!

Anyway, I'm happy with the pictures, but I wish I had gotten Jason to change his shirt first... Oh well - I can fix it in photoshop, but I can't be bothered right now.

Ethan in his Heartbreaker jumpsuit (thanks Aunt Shannon)...



Owen in his Stud Muffin onesie and khaki pants ensemble (thanks Auntie M and Grandma McDougall)...



This picture reminds me of old studio shots from the days of Cary Grant and Clark Gable. Maybe Owen will be our star...



We are getting a lot of these looks lately as the boys are starting to focus. They are starting to pay attention when you talk to them resulting in a lot of these funny little looks, especially from Ethan. 95% of the pictures I took of him yesterday look just like this...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Shannon said…
Oh, I love the pics! I cannot wait to see the boys next weekend! Maybe you can talk my husband into more kids while your at it!! Just give him the boys for a while. That should change his mind.
Melissa said…
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS! I know it's a lot of work to set up the "studio", but WOW - is it ever worth it!! What beautiful boys! I have to get some of these from you in paper copy!