Day 48 {frrrooggyy}

Well today was a struggle for me. Work days continue to be a real problem for me. I got home late again from work and just in time to give the kids baths and put them to bed. So although it's nothing to write home about, the only real picture I took tonight was of one of the books I read Ava before bed. Nothing exciting by any stretch of the imagination, but enough to keep my project 365 trucking along.

Owen has come down with a cold and we are watching him closely because the nanny's baby has just come down with pneumonia. So keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow's pictures don't include a trip to the emergency room.

One thing that very well may get documented tomorrow is me driving over the mouse from our computer repeatedly with the van. It continues to be the bain of my existence and its days are numbered.



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Sheri said…
It may be the only picture you captured today, but it says a lot, since the Froggy books are one of the many books Ava enjoys right now. Alyssa loves those books too! Were you able to get the Valentine's Day one?

I hope Owen feels better tomorrow!
Melissa said…
Hang in there, Jen! Make sure you don't wear yourself out!

Hope O is feeling better soon. Give him a big hug from me!
Anonymous said…
Hope Owen gets well very quickly.

I had to get a new mouse, DS kept climbing on my desk and banging it down. It was SOO frustrating when it was not moving when you pushed lol.

Funny how the "Little" things can really make a difference in your mood and daily task. Take nothing for granted ;-) Have a better day ;-)