Happy Heart Day

Here is another layout for Chrissy's creative team that I am a part of. It uses another one of the templates from her fabulous "Oldies but Goodies" set.



Template: Oldies but Goodies template set by Chrissy W
Kits: Life 365 (painted background and border), Frosted Flakes (striped paper)
Doodled frame: Happy Garden collection from Weeds & Wildflowers
Alphabet: Luv Song by CD Muckosky
Doodled label, tag and bubble line: Graphies by CD Muckosky
Hearts: Happy Sampler freebie by CD Muckosky
Font: Pea Bonnie Script

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Shannon said…
Holy crap girl! You totally rocked this layout. I am in awe. You can work a doodle into a layout like no one else. You are my doodle mentor. I bow to your doodle skills. Wow! love it all. You title is the Best! Great job
Sheri said…
I agree with Shannon, the layout is stunning! The alphas for the title are awesome. Love it all! Great job!
Unknown said…
Thanks, ladies!