Two years of blogging

I can't believe it, but this past week I celebrated my second anniverary of blogging. I started this blog as a way to keep my family posted on Ava's development. Anybody who knows me knows that I am terrible at replying to emails and I am not big on talking on the phone. This blog was a way for me to communicate with everyone and pass along the info with limited effort. Call me lazy but I call it efficient.

Something I didn't know was that two years later my blog would go on to contain pictures of three children - all of them my own - with our family going from this:



to this:



Here is a sampling of a few of my favourite pictures over the past two years:















* please note that the sleigh picture and picture of me lying on the ground with Ava were taken by my sister - thanks, Mel. They are two of my favourite pictures - I absolutely love them.

A big thank you to everyone who has visited and who visit on a regular basis. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

There is a very important person who never got to see my blog and I dedicate this post to her:

Comments

Shannon said…
Gorgeous Jen! I am so glad for your blog. It had totally been a way for me to keep up on what's happening. Great tribute to your Gramma. She would be so proud of you and your family.
Erika said…
Congrats on your aniversary! You have such a beautiful family, and the photos are lovely!
T said…
oh wow Jen, it is hard to believe it has been that long ...... excellent pics as always ....... and so great to have such wonderful shots :) and a lovely one of your Grandma :)