Day 93

Not much happened today. It was a work day today and a miserable day outside. I was going to go out at lunch to take some pictures. There's a statue of a bear at the university that was wearing a string bikini earlier in the week I thought would be fun to take a picture of but it was pouring rain outside and I was having a bad enough hair day as is.

This was my fortune at lunch.



No idea what this means. Unless by feelings they mean frustration. I called Jason's cell all afternoon. It was on, but there was no answer. Then finally after at least six calls the babysitter picked up. It was on but it was sitting on the kitchen counter.



I give up.

Well, that was it for today but that's okay. It only takes one picture to keep this thing going...

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Susan said…
I can interpret that fortune as meaning slow down and listen to your heart, but I may be very wrong. That cell phone picture is good to make someone feel guilty and maybe they'll pick up next time.
listgirl said…
Awww... I was hoping that you got your prank done, but it doesn't look like it...
Erika said…
The idea of your april fools prank was great, sorry it is hard to get it to work! It would have been so much easier here as we always carries the cell phones everywhere, our job kind of expects that.
Have a great weekend!