f

The First 100 Days

Friday, 10 April 2009

I can't believe 100 days has passed already! I wanted to do a layout to commemorate this milestone using some of my favourite pictures so far. This is what I came up with:

The First 100 Days



Template: Sample Pack Six by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Kit: Life 365 and various Life 365 add ons from Weeds & Wildflowers
Alphabet: Days - Life 365 BIY Monthly Summary add on, 100 - Life is Good from Weeds & Wildflowers
Font: AmerType BT Md

Thanks for looking!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
5 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, 10 April 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “The First 100 Days”

Shannon said...

Awesome idea! Fabulous layout. Love it all!

Oz Girl said...

What a great idea to commemorate your first 100 days! You are so very creative, I love it. :)

Sheri said...

Awesome layout Jen! This is a great idea. I was thinking of a way to mark certain milestones throughout this project and this is a good idea for 100 days!

Flohbock said...

great layout!

listgirl said...

What a great idea Jennifer, doing a LO with fave photos from the first 100 days. I knew that puddle jumping one was gonna be in there! I can't believe it's been 100 days!