Day 138 {objects in mirror are closer than they appear}

Today was a beautiful day. The weather was really nice and we got our gardens fixed up and looking great. Ava is getting the hang of her new bike (which was never returned to WalMart)



and spent most of the day with her Nana & Grandad.



I was at a loss of what to take pictures of as shoveling garden mulch isn't very exciting. Until our neighbour pulled up in front of our house with a tractor trailer load of mulch. The trailer had the shiniest hubcaps I have ever seen. So once again I was easily distracted by shiny objects. Here's our house:



And here I am playing with a few of the neighbours' kids:





That was it. I'm really tired and off to bed early (11:30 is early for me). Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Cute pics, Jen! I am so proud of Ava! Wow!
Karen E. said…
Way to go Ava!!! Can't wait to see you on your new bike! Love the reflexion pictures Jen. Now that your gardens are in good shape, are you for hire?
Mari said…
Yeah for Ava! Nice hubcap pictures too!
Anonymous said…
Cool she is riding her bike!! Cute pictures ;-)