Day 163 {progress pictures}

This is my friend and co-worker Carrie. Shortly before I started back to work, Carrie started a diet. In 5 short months, she has lost 52 pounds!!!!! Amazing. She is my inspiration. Not once have I seen her cheat on her diet and she is so upbeat and committed to losing the weight that she has been an inspiration to me every day. Thanks, Carrie! :)



This morning we figured out our plan to kick of the second half of our weight loss plan. Carrie and I each searched high and low for the worst pictures we could find of ourselves. Pictures of us at our heaviest. Then we decided to go outside and take progress pictures of where we are at today. Then we printed both pictures off and are going to put them up on the wall beside our desks as a reminder of how far we have come. We also printed off a picture of a stick of butter off the internet. Every time we lose a pound and get closer to our goal we will stick a pound of butter on the wall. Then when we reach our goal, we are doing Jared pictures.

Here's a picture of the two of us (thanks, Janie!):



Us horsing around outside at lunch. This is my progress picture taken by Carrie. I like this picture. Maybe because it's not straight on and the jeans I am wearing I had to jump up and down, hold my breath and lie on my bed to button exactly one year ago. They are now a bit on the big side and I need to start thinking about going down a size. Unbelievable.



Anyway, it was a great day. It's unbelievable to see the energy and results eating better and exercise can bring. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Sheri said…
Jen, you look amazing! Way to go!!
Sujomi said…
Good for you and Carrie! You are looking good!
Unknown said…
Wow .. this is really amazing! I admire her!
Mari said…
Very impressive! This is good incentive for me.
Anonymous said…
What a great idea!!