day 182 {canada day}

Today was a great day. The kids and I went over to my parents' house for a barbecue (unfortunately Jason had to work and is off on Friday instead). We woke up to see that one of our neighbours lined both sides of the street with Canada flags (well really we saw them out after dark putting them out but we won't reveal who it was). They did the same thing last year and I think it's so cool that they do it as it looks great and it's very nice of them.



We went to my parents' house and had a great meal followed by a water balloon toss. The pictures of the toss didn't turn out the greatest as I had left my aperture wide open and didn't realize it until it was too late. :(








Other random shots from the day. My parents' deck:



My parents' red maple which creates actual shade unlike the trees at our house.



Ava standing in the biggest attraction for the kids at my parents' house - my dad's trailer that he uses to cart his lawn tractor around.



Owen and my mom. Owen's the snuggler so it's easier to get pictures like this of him.



Oh and the big news of the day was that I started the day down another two pounds. After a week of pulling my pants up repeatedly, I added another hole to my belt.



I think that's it. Thanks for looking!

Comments