day 207 {shower}

Today was a good day but the weather was absolutely miserable. My mom and I headed to Oakville for my cousin's wedding shower. We met at my sister's place. I had new pictures for my children's godmothers:



My cousin Erica is godmother to Ethan and my sister Melissa is godmother to Ava and Owen.

In the parking garage on the way to the shower:



My beautiful cousin Alexandra. She is getting married in October.



Another important thing that happened today? A milestone was celebrated. Look what happened one year ago today:



Happy anniversary Melissa & Craig!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Unknown said…
I am pleased that its a beautiful day for you wedding had! All the best!
Mari said…
I like your parking garage photo! Happy anniversary to your sister!
Karen E. said…
Jen, you must follow a different calendar. It can't be a year since Craig and Melissa's wedding!!! Happy 1st to them!