day 218 {good times, good times}

I'm tired. It's been a busy week at work. Lots of stuff going on and not enough hours in the work day to get it all done. Yesterday it was like old times. I had to do a run to the Purolator depot because I missed the Purolator guy when he came into the office to do his pickup.

I am coming up on ten years of working for my company. I started in a junior position and did a lot of grunt work for a lot of years. A lot of driving around and a lot of after hour runs to the Purolator (or Mutilator as we call it in the office) depot. I spent a lot of time in my car back in those days. Long before I had kids. When I still lived at home and had money to burn. Back in the days where my boss at the time told me I would be a junior until I was 30. At 22 years old that was a lifetime away and it was damn old. Back at the turn of the century now that I think about it. WOW. It's even more depressing when you think of it that way.

Anyway, this was the only picture I took today. Hardly exciting, but a trip down memory lane for me.



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Karen E. said…
Jen, remember that a good wine gets better with age. Thirty is such a puppy!