f

day 220 {haircuts}

Sunday, 9 August 2009

Today was a great day. The kids all got haircuts at my friend Sheila's new hair salon.

Owen went first:



Ethan went second:



And Ava went last:



Other stuff happened while we were there.

The boys ran all over the place and my mom and I were in chase mode the entire time:



Mom and Owen apparently played rock, paper, scissors at one point:



And apparently Owen is a "leg man".



Ava was very excited about her new haircut.



and got a treat for being good.



Then I finished up the day by getting together with some friends from high school which leads me to my next post.

Thanks for looking!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Sunday, 9 August 2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “day 220 {haircuts}”

Karen E. said...

Like the new haircuts! Ava cut is awesome! Sheila's new place looks fabulous. Looks as if you managed a huge feat again. Congrats!