weekly layouts

A lot of my scrapbooking time lately has been spent working on design team layouts. A couple of weeks ago I spent a full weekend catching up on weekly layouts. I'm behind by a few weeks again and I think I've missed a couple of weeks I have to go back and fill in, but for the most part I think I'm doing pretty well. Here they are:

Week Twenty One




Kit: Forecast-Mega Kit by Emily Merritt from {we are} storytellers, Snap by Kathryn Wilson Designs from {we are} storytellers
Template: Scrappable Collection Templates 006 from Little Dreamer Designs (modified)
Alphabet: Skinnyboy Alpha by beAUDacious designs from {we are} storytellers
Font: Future Bk BT, Pea Jenny Script


Week 24



Kit: Life 365 and various add ons
Template: A Photo a Day Set 2 by Chrissy W from Elemental Scraps
Alphabet: Coloring Book Alpha by Kaye Winiecki from the Lilypad
Font: Pea Hillary


Twenty-five



Kit: Life 365 and various add ons
Template: Life 365 Creative Templates
Alphabet: Blush Alphabet by Anne deJong from the Lilypad
Font: Pea Hillary


Twenty Six



Kit: Life 365 and various add ons
Template: Project 365 Template 5 by Sweet Tomato Digital Design Café
Alphabet: Torn Out Alpha by Nicole Seitler from Sugarplum Paperie
Font: Amertype Md BT


Week 27



Kit: Life 365 and various add ons
Template: Project 365: Template 1.1 by Teresa Victor Studios
Alphabet: Coloring Book Alpha by Kaye Winiecki from the Lilypad
Font: 2Peas Plain Jane


Week Twenty Eight/Week Twenty Nine



Kit: Life 365 and various add ons
Template: Life 365 Creative Templates
Alphabet: Luv Song by CD Muckosky from Little Dreamer Designs, Messy Stamped
Alpha by Nancy Comelab from The Lilypad
Font: Pea Hillary

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Rochelle said…
I love your layouts so much! I love your technique, and the block text works really nicely. I think I'll try that. I'm so behind on layouts. I need to put that on the to-do list. Thanks for sharing :-)