day 246 {the ring leader}

Today was the only day I didn't work this week. It was a busy one doing laundry and tidying the house as the kids played. The boys kept climbing on the dining room chairs and sitting on the table and I got tired of pulling them off so I pulled everthing off the table and let them go crazy figuring eventually they have to get tired of it right? Yeah not so much.

See this kid?



She's the ring leader in a daily game of monkey see, monkey do. This is what I saw her doing a little bit later in the afternoon. Guess who copied her three seconds later? Anybody have room for a dining room table and six chairs in their garage?



Here's a tip for those in the market for new appliances: don't get the built in water and ice. Yes it has a lock but it only works if you turn it on and it's only a matter of time before they figure out how to unlock it anyway.



Now I know what you're thinking. He's not tall enough to reach that. Sure he is:



Other than that, not much going on here. The kids all have colds and a good part of the day was spent wiping noses. After dinner Ava and I read a pop up book and that was about it.



Thanks for looking!

Comments