f

day 275 {ava & scarlett}

Friday, 2 October 2009

Hmmm. I have realized that the remaining 90 days of Project 365 are going to be a lot harder than the first 275. It's now getting dark much earlier and I'm thinking that work days are going to continue being a challenge. I'm either going to have to start taking my pictures first thing in the morning or I am going to have to learn to love my flash.

Here are my two girls just before bedtime tonight.



That was it. Thanks for looking!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, 2 October 2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “day 275 {ava & scarlett}”

Mari said...

I'm realizing the same thing about getting pictures this time of year. You always do great though - you have a house full of fun subjects.

Karen E. said...

Please learn to love your flash! I appreciate any picture that you take! Love the smiles on your two girls.