Day 279 {new office}

Well it took ten years, but I finally have my own office which I moved into today. I could have had one long ago but have always chosen and preferred to sit in a common area. We've had a few people leave our company lately so a few of us decided to moved into offices.

The verdict after one hour of working in my new office? It's pretty quiet and I'm kind of lonely. However, with that being said, it will be nice to have a door. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is when a supplier comes in to meet with you and this song is blasting from the desk beside you? It makes for a hilarious story after the fact, but I wanted to crawl under my desk and die when it happened.



Anyway, the only other thing that happened today was I fell off the wagon at lunchtime. And it was totally worth it.



Oh wait. Something else popped up today but more on that in tomorrow's post.

Thanks for looking!

Comments