f

Day 315 {remembrance day}

Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Today I remember my grandfather who served for much if not all of World War II as a member of the Royal Engineers for the British Army.



I decided that my picture for the day would be the war medals he received for his service.

The Defence Medal:



And the War Medal:



I am very proud of him and remember him and all veterans and those currently serving on this special day. Thanks for looking!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, 11 November 2009 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Day 315 {remembrance day}”

Mari said...

Those medals are awesome! Great post for Remembrance Day.