f

Day 29 {a present}

Friday, 29 January 2010

Last night I was absolutely exhausted. After the kids went to bed, I had my bath, put on my pjs and sat down to watch tv. I had the remote, a Cary Grant movie playing (god bless Bell Express Vu and the addition of TCM to our channel lineup) and the laptop on my stomach. Within five minutes I was fast asleep.

When I woke up a while later, I noticed that Ava had drawn me a picture and had snuck downstairs and left it on the floor beside the laptop. :)



Thanks for looking!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, 29 January 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Day 29 {a present}”

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! what a little sneeker Ava is :) Sara

Karen E. said...

This certainly makes up for all of the frustrating times! You are loved!