Day 30 {carpet angels}

Not much going on today. Jason was in a curling bonspiel, so it was just the kids and I. It was somewhere around -20C, so needless to say we didn't leave the house. Instead of going outside and playing in the snow, Ava decided she would make "carpet angels" in the living room while the boys were having their nap.



I've got three Lady Gaga fans on my hands. I taped her appearance on Oprah a couple of weeks ago and we finally watched it. And we have watched it non-stop since Saturday. Their favourite song?



"Peas!" has temporarily been replaced by "Gaga! Gaga!" I am okay with that. ;)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Erika said…
Carpet angels, what an excellent idea! We also had below -20C in the weekend (-30C in some places), and going outside is hardly worth it.

And as always I love Ava's taste in music. Lady Gaga rocks!