f

Day 46 {family day}

Monday, 15 February 2010

Today was Family Day. My company allows us to take Family Day on the actual day or save it and use it in the week between Christmas and New Years. I chose to work as I am back to my three day a week schedule and find it hard enough getting my work done in three days let alone two. It's also a great day to work because the roads are empty and I can get to work in no time.

It was a slow day and I left work early and came home in time to take the kids outside for a quick play in the snow before dinner. The first thing the boys did when they got outside? Check to see if the vehicles were unlocked. Remember - when the boys are 17 and jimmying our car doors open with coat hangers and stealing our vehicles - you saw it here first.







In unrelated news, we became a 2% only family today. The boys said goodbye to homogenized milk and we said goodbye to 1% and met in the middle. I decided to go old school and go the jug route. The verdict? A pain in the ass and actually more expensive. (It's now Saturday and we are back to 4L bags of milk.)



Thanks for looking!

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, 15 February 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.