day 63 - a visit $

I was home with the kids today and Auntie M came for a visit after work. Here's Ethan waving goodbye:



Not much other than that. In unrelated news, I forgot to mention that one of my creative team layouts made with a great new template by Chrissy W was featured on March 1st on the Gallery Standouts web site:

Happy Heart Day



Template: Sample Pack 18 by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps
Alphabet: Strawberry Swirl by Kaye Winiecki
Paper: French Country by Julia Makotinsky at Little Dreamer Designs, Frosted Flakes by Designs by Dani at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Elements: Lets Make a List by Designs by Lily at The Lily Pad (hearts), Birthday Booya by CD Muckosky at Little Dreamer Designs
Border: Life 365 by Gina Marie Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers
Font: AmerType BT Md

That was so nice to see and I am happy because I have streamlined my 2010 project 365 scrapbooking to make more time for scrapbooking whatever I feel like. At this point I am happy to say I have scrapbooked all of January and most of February and it took me no time at all. More on my new process next week. :)

Comments