f

day 90 - oreos on the deck $

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Today was a beautiful day outside. After the boys woke up we went outside to play. It was nice because I was able to take all three of them outside by myself and actually get something done while they were out there. From the background of this picture I am sure you can figure out what I was doing. It wasn't glamorous and the "crappy" part of being a dog owner in the spring, but I was able to work for over an hour and I didn't have to run after anybody leaving our yard or heading for the road like I did last year.



Other than that, it was pretty uneventful. We enjoyed the sunshine and had our snack out on the deck.





That was it. Totally uneventful.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, 31 March 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “day 90 - oreos on the deck $”

Anonymous said...

They are like their Uncle Jarret, he loves Oreo's! Cute pictures!, Sara