the month of march $

I can't believe I have my March layouts complete and it's only April 4th. This new plan of attack is working so much better for me. I will most likely do some tweaking as there are some inconsistencies going on, but I am just going with it at this point. I like what I have done so far and if I can learn to stop obsessing over the 365 layouts I will have more time to work on other projects.

Anyway, here is March using the March 2010 set of Biograffiti templates:











Templates: P365: Simple Solutions {March 2010} template set by Biograffiti from ScrapArtist
Kit: Summer Beginnings Freebie by Melany Violette
Alphabet: Sweet Notes by Designs by Lili from The Lily Pad
Border: Life 365 by Gina Marie Huff from Weeds & Wildflowers
Dates: come with the March 2010 templates by Biograffiti from ScrapArtist
Font: Pea Jack & Jane

Comments