day 129 - mother's day $

Today was Mother's Day. My beautiful children gave me peas that they planted and decorated with the babysitter a couple of weeks ago. I am so proud of them. They did a great job.



The first stop was the McDougall family farm which is always fun and the kids LOVE going to the barn to see the animals. Today's feature attraction was eight baby bunnies. Thanks Lucas and Christine. :)





Here are a few more randoms from the day. Big thanks to my sister and dad for taking the pictures I was in.







It's hard to believe it's been four years since my first mother's day. The bangs have reappeared (thank god - what the hell was I thinking?), the streaks are gone (also a good thing) and I'm twenty five pounds lighter. Unfortunately during that time we lost one of the greatest people I have ever met. :( Love you Nana. xo



In other news, we celebrated another milestone today. Ava moved up to a booster seat. She even got to ride in Uncle Craig's new car.



Comments