day 238 - make or break $

Tonight was the defining moment in the couch to 5K process. The moment that would make or break the whole thing. After five weeks of interval running that alternated running and jogging and the longest running stretch being eight minutes, my running partner Michele and I were faced with our biggest challenge yet - a five minute warm up followed by 20 continuous minutes of running.



And we did it. Sure there was lots of trash talking of what we would do if I got my hands on the guy who created the app, but we did it. (Okay so it was me doing all of the trash talking but in all fairness I am the one who always ends up swallowing the bugs.)

This week we are back to 8-10 minute jogging intervals which will now seem easy by comparison. Looks like the mysterious app developer's diabolical plot worked. Crazy buggar.

Comments