day 305 - kidzone $

Two years ago we lucked out. We found a babysitter who was willing to watch the kids in our house. Every morning Vicki puts breakfast on the table for the kids and helps me get everyone and everything organized before I run out the door. There have also been days where the kids have still been in bed when she arrives. She seamlessly takes over at whatever stage I am at and has made our lives so much easier.

With that being said, Vicki will soon be moving and we are only going to have her for another month. We are going to miss her terribly.

I took the day off and decided we should do something fun with Vicki and her beautiful little girls. So Vicki and I packed up the five kids (today was a PD day for Ava) and headed out for the day.

First stop: Tim Hortons. Must. Have. Tea.

Second stop: Back to Tim Hortons to pick up the $17 in change I forgot at the drive thru window. Five kids in one van is distracting.

Stop three: McDonalds.



And stop four: KidZone.






It was definitely fun. The kids had a great time. I had fun too although pulling the boys off of the skee ball lanes repeatedly was not as entertaining as one might think.

The best part of the day was getting this picture of Vicki and the five kids. I love this picture and I am so glad we had this day together and that I was able to get it.



With that being said, I am sure Vicki would agree that picture doesn't paint an accurate picture of what it's like watching five kids under the age of five day in and day out.



There we go. Much better.

Another thing that doesn't happen every day? Five kids nap simultaneously.



Bravo.

Comments