day 345 - bake your heart out $

Today was a found day. I was supposed to run a 5k race but after two months of not running, it wasn't in the cards. Instead I used the day to bake. I made my grandmother's famous Christmas bread and I tried a new recipe: Brownie Covered Oreos.



You know, they were pretty good straight out of the oven. Not sure how they tasted after that because I haven't touched them since but everybody who eats them says they are good.

I modified mine a bit as surprise, surprise - I couldn't find peppermint Oreos here in Canada. Instead, I iced mine and sprinkled crushed candy canes on top.



Overall it was a pretty quiet day other than that. At least I think it was. I can't remember what I did five minutes ago let alone four days ago.



(This is Ethan.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
They were delicious!
Don't even want to think of calories :)
Mom